Requisition ID: 258315
- Relocation Authorized: International – Single
- Telework Type: Full-Time Office/Project
- Work Location: Sharma
Since 1898, we have helped customers complete more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents that have created jobs, grown economies, improved the resiliency of the world’s infrastructure, increased access to energy, resources, and vital services, and made the world a safer, cleaner place.
Differentiated by the quality of our people and our relentless drive to deliver the most successful outcomes, we align our capabilities to our customers’ objectives to create a lasting positive impact.
We serve the Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Energy, and Mining & Metals markets. Our services span from initial planning and investment, through start-up and operations. Core to Bechtel are our values – ethics, safety, quality, people, culture, relationships, innovation and sustainability, and our covenants – integrity, respect, collaboration, trust, and delivery. They are what we believe, what customers can expect, and how we deliver.
The purpose of the Accommodation & Offices Manager role is to provide effective management oversight of multiple large scale accommodation villages. The role will be responsible for managing accommodation and offices requests by NEOM projects, ensuring all accommodation and office requirements for NEOM projects are correctly collated, communicated and managed with Investors Accommodation village FM teams. Maintain a central database to record all accommodation requests and correct allocation of accommodation and offices is done. Daily interface with NEOM project teams and Investor teams to deal with day-to-day issues and problems. The role will consist of, but not limited to, contract management and support, financial management as well as any additional responsibilities commensurate with the role. maintaining a positive work environment. The role will work collaboratively with all Construction Program Logistics Managers to deliver and provide support to the Construction Program Logistics team.
- Monitors contracts and service delivery models/or framework agreements of new accommodation and offices as required.
- In coordination with the Program Logistics Leadership ensure that Internal Controls, Policies and Operating Procedures are in place and adhered to by Investors/Contractors.
- Manage and allocate accommodation and office space to meet project requirements.
- Conduct future planning of accommodation and office requirements.
- Developing management reports such as accommodation inspection status, available beds, and offices space as well as future demand requirements.
- Developing and implementing processes and procedures to improve or maintain the quality of the facilities and services.
- Ensure the smooth running of accommodation and office facilities concentrating on safety and wellbeing of professional staff and craft professionals.
- Manage any budget and lifecycle processes through control measures, procedures, and policies.
- Monitor and report in collaboration with Finance operational programs expenditures compared to budget; highlight major variations and develop plans to address potential overruns or risk.
- Keep financial and non-financial records
- Maintain staffing levels including succession planning.
- Performing personnel administration activities including replacement planning and performance evaluation.
- Maintaining compliance with the ES&H Core Process & Procedures.
- Ensure compliance of NEOM accommodation and office standards
- Oversee and develop all NEOM SOPs for accommodation and office related procedures, to ensure compliance.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in Facilities management – accommodation & office management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT skills and familiarity with databases and spreadsheets for data analysis
- Sound knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CFM, hospitality management, hotel & catering) will be an advantage
- Certificate in logistic or facilities management with Minimum of (10) years of work experience of managerial level and associated with performing in a similar role and responsibilities.
- Certificate in general logistic management with (5) years of work experience at managerial level and associated with performing in a similar role and responsibilities.
Shaping tomorrow together
Bechtel is one of the most respected global engineering, construction, and project management companies. Together with our customers, we deliver landmark projects that foster long-term progress and economic growth. Since 1898, we’ve completed more than 25,000 extraordinary projects across 160 countries on all seven continents. We operate through four global businesses: Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Energy; and Mining & Metals. Our company and our culture are built on more than a century of leadership and a relentless adherence to our values, the core of which are safety, quality, ethics, and integrity. These values are what we believe, what we expect, what we deliver, and what we live.
Bechtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, citizenship status (except as authorized by law), protected veteran status, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
In accordance with the laws of Saudi Arabia, Bechtel has adopted mandatory COVID-19 safety protocols for all work locations in the country. These requirements may include vaccination and testing. Any and all offers of employment with Bechtel in Saudi Arabia are expressly conditioned upon the applicant’s willingness and ability to comply with all COVID-19 related safety laws and Bechtel protocols in place at the time of a candidate’s start date. A candidate’s failure or refusal to comply with such laws and protocols renders an issued offer null and void.
This requirement cannot be waived by a recruiter, manager, or supervisor. Your submission of an application for employment with Bechtel in Saudi Arabia constitutes your understanding and acknowledgment of this express condition.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.bechtel.com.